(snagged from bghost
Day 01 – Ten random facts about yourself
Day 02 – Nine things you do every day
Day 03 – Eight things that annoy you
Day 04 – Seven fears/phobias
Day 05 – Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 06 – Five things you can’t live without
Day 07 – Four memories you won’t forget
Day 08 – Three words you can’t go a day without
Day 09 – Two things you wish you could do
Day 10 – One person you can trustDay 01 – Ten random facts about me
- I’m only 5’1” but I have size ten feet – I should’ve been much taller!
- I’ve been on ghost tours in New Orleans, LA, Key West, FL and Salem, Mass.
- I’m not especially talented, but I sing. All the time. Even if I don’t like the song, if I know the words I have to sing.
- In college I dated a guy who was 7’2”. Please see above to get a better idea of how completely comical we looked together.
- The only time I ever smoke is when I get really drunk. I don’t know why. I’ll smoke pretty much anything at that point, but I’ve always been partial to clove cigarettes.
- I hate driving. I only ever started because in high school my boyfriend was three years younger than me and I didn’t want our parents to have to drive us everywhere. (Yeah, I was a cradle robber.)
- My sister is 37 years younger than me.
- I once had sex in a treehouse. I don’t recommend it. Let’s just say there are some places you shouldn’t get bug bites.
- I have seven tattoos.
- The company I work for is NCOC. But once when I answered the phone I said, “NCIS, how can I help you?” Clearly I'd been reading too much fanfic that day.